Reading is a very essential life skill that everyone should have. Without the ability to read, it is impossible to do anything! In addition, a life without books or any kind of reading material is very dull and boring. To improve people’s reading skills and vocabulary, Dr. Edward William Dolch created a list of words that everyone should know and understand to achieve reading fluency. It is presented in his book called “Problems in Reading”. The list is named “The Dolch Word List”.
In this page, we’ll help you learn everything there is to learn about Dolch Words by providing a wide array of games and activities that center around it, including The School Bell Dolch Kit. Improve your reading and vocabulary by clicking on any of them below!
- Dolch Pre-Primer Matching Game
- Dolch Primer Matching Game
- Dolch First Grade Jigword Game
- Dolch First Grade Spelling Game
- Dolch First Grade Matching Game
- Dolch Second Grade Matching Game
- Dolch Second Grade Memory Game 1
- Dolch Word Third Grade Memory Game 1
- Dolch Third Grade Spelling Game
- Dolch Third Grade Jigword Game