Learn about decimals with fun games and activities. Counting and moving up of one, two or more decimal places can be done in a playful and exciting manner with our math games. Try it out on your own or with your friend, classmate or even your teacher! Play at school or within the comforts of your own home.
Experience leveling up your math skills with cool interactive decimal games, quizzes, and worksheets. You’ll never even realize it’s all hard work when you’re enjoying our online activities. Learning doesn’t always have to be about memorization or listening to boring explanations. Do it the thrilling and gleeful way with our free interactive decimal games online. Upgrade your math skills and never fear exploring new concepts and math topics ever again.
- Death to Decimals
- Decimal Place Value
- Specific Place Value of Decimals
- Identify the Decimal
- Equivalent Decimals
- Fraction/Decimal Match Up
- Addition with One Decimal Digit
- Addition with Two Decimal Digits
- Addition with Three Decimal Digits
- Subtraction with One Decimal Digit
- Subtraction with Three Decimal Digit
- Multiplication with One Decimal Digit
- Multiplication with Two Decimal Digits